Monday, January 3, 2011

Achieving 2011 goals

5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

So now that 2011 has arrived, the thought of the future start filling my head. 

What significant change will I do this year to make it better than 2010?  What extra value will I have for my clients to have a more successful year than 2010? Where would I like to go on vacation this year? What type of big event will happen this year in my life… a baby?

My mission statement for 2011 is “Helping families transition their loved ones into a place they can call home”

Here are a couple of my 2011 goals:

- Help 35 families in their real estate transactions

- Sponsor 2 families in Toronto

- Maintain physical health and fitness

- Travel across Europe

- Complete basement renovation

- Read everyday

- Purchase another investment property

- Go to St.Lucia for my husband and I’s 1 year anniversary

- Host 3 charity/community events

No comments:

Post a Comment